Sunday 29 March 2015

Welcome!

I've been writing The Somewhat Peculiar Story of Mir for a few weeks now. It's the story of my life so far from birth to present, including all the wonderful and horrible things that have happened to me. I decided it was worth writing because Fate has dealt me several unusual blows and it has genuinely been pretty damn peculiar.

As I'm sat here writing the story, or driving to work thinking about it, I find myself wanting to comment about the things that are going on in my life right now.  But it will take The Somewhat Peculiar Story years (literally, I imagine) to get to the present.

So I created this journal for my daily ramblings.

There will be no consistent topic.

It will not be well written.

It may be controversial.

It may not make sense.

I will nick my daughter's illustrations from The Somewhat Peculiar Story of Mir if I can't be arsed to find others.

I will probably swear a lot. I like swearing.

However, there will definitely be cake, vodka and naked dancing.

Here is my daughter's picture of me. The words read 'Utterly Bananas' and 'Oh no, the aliens want you back'.  My daughter knows me too well.

Mir by Zoe Minihan
Blog template will morph into something wonderful once I have twisted Zoe's arm enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment