Wednesday 20 May 2015

Coincidental Milk

Writing The Somewhat Peculiar Story of Mir this evening.  Writing about my childhood in Stockport, near Manchester, England. Recalling the silver top milk we had delivered each day.

Search Google for a good image. Find one that looks good. Follow the link to the website. Nab image.

Go to website Contact Us page, so I can let them know I have used their photo on the post Human Zebra and to tell them to let me know if they want it removed from my blog.

As I am typing, my eyes wander and I notice their address:

I checked Google maps, this is 3.2 miles from my childhood home that I was writing about. (I don't live near there any more).

Nice coincidence :)

Of all the dairies, in all the internets, in all the world...

All the best, Mir xx

No comments:

Post a Comment