Saturday 2 May 2015

My Super Power

I have discovered that I have a superpower.

It is an incredibly useful power. I revealed it to colleagues recently and they were both impressed and massively jealous.

My super power is this:

I can instantaneously adapt to any time zone and I can get to sleep within a minute anywhere, including standing up. (I do avoid sleeping on trains though - the carriage noise is not loud enough to cover my snoring...).

Doesn't matter where I fly or how long it takes, my brain and body appear to adapt during the flight, so I am tuned into the new time zone as soon as I arrive.

I get tired, that's for sure, but jet lag - none whatsoever.

Having seen how badly some colleagues suffer, I feel very lucky!!

On Layover at Newark, March 2015


All the best, Mir xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment