Tuesday 14 April 2015

Admire my Hat

You know you haven't grown up properly yet, when..

... you are chairing a professional meeting, discussing a multi-million pound project

...and your very important client is dialed in from overseas via Webex / telecon,

...and most of your own team is present in the room, including younger members who ought to be able to look up to you

... and there is a pause in the conversation while the minutes are taken...

...and during this pause, you have to fight with all your might to stop yourself leaning forward to the phone and singing really loudly...

...Tra la la boom de-aaaaaay
My knickers flew awaay
They came back yesterdaaay
They'd been on holidaaaaay...

One day it's going to happen. I can only hold on for so much longer.

Admire my hat!! It is most fabulous

All the best, Mir xxx

(PS. I am 49, I don't expect the growing up is going to happen any time soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment