Thursday 23 April 2015

Ohio Weather

Intermixed,,for write post about the weather here in Oheio yahoos trip - was promised spring sunshine and some impressive  thunderstorms an ad alkyl I get this sleet,,able ice folks  Windows,,- however I have now discovered that my Kindle touchscreen ifs very  beauty  broken. Off it wasn't for WordPerfect you  would item relays a words. ubad

Haha, data in Uzbeks in the hotel laughing my ahead off. I will Tibet your a tranSLATION When I get back to  my oceanfront.    
  All  types  never , nine  xxvx

Update 24 April 2015:
I wrote and published the post on my Kindle, quickly discovering that the touchscreen had gone wonky and was randomly adding and subtracting its own letters regardless of what I was trying to type!  I am now back home on my PC with a functioning keyboard! The above should have read:

"Intended to write a post about the weather here in Ohio this trip - was promised spring sunshine and some impressive thunderstorms but all I get is sleet and ice cold winds - however I have now discovered that my Kindle touchscreen is very very broken. If it wasn't for auto-correct you wouldn't be able to read a word. 

Haha, sat in bed in the hotel laughing my head off. I will give you a translation when I get back to my desktop.

All the best, Mir xxx"

Update 25 April 2015:
Forgot to mention 'ubad' isn't part of the translation. I have no idea what I was trying to write when that came up.  I was literally crying with laughter by then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment