Friday 3 April 2015

Guess the Word

I've been thinking of a particular word off and on for the last seven years. It's written down in an envelope in my jewellery box.

It's an unusual word that I would not expect to come up in everyday conversation, so it has been my private game to see who might say it.

Just been writing in The Somewhat Peculiar Story about my first premonition, and I remembered this game. Thought it might be interesting to throw it out in the internet and see if I get any response, and who, if anyone, guesses the word.

Don't have a prize to offer, so it's just for fun, but I am hoping it will also be a chance to get to know more people :). Put your guess in a comment or in an email to me.

I will find some way to time stamp the original word so I can't cheat :)

Happy Easter, have a nice holiday!
All the best, Mir xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment