Saturday 11 April 2015

Why does my journal site look so boring?

More info here...
The journal site looks very plain still because Zoe has been really busy. She hasn't had a moment spare to do the designs for me.

After a few months of hard slog and slow days, her creative design business is starting to take off. Very proud of her talent and the effort she has put in to turn her life around. (If you want to read her story it's here).

She still has a long way to go to get enough business to call it a living income, but the last few weeks she has been doing paid work pretty much full time.

So I am happy to put up with a boring site for the time being!

(I do pay her going rate for work she does for me, but her real clients are the highest priority)

All the best, Mir xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment