Sunday 19 April 2015

Back to the USA

My driver is picking me up at 10:15am.

It's now 9:58am. I'm all packed and ready. Not enough time to do anything of interest, so decided to post a blog instead of pacing the hallway.

I travel quite a lot on business. I never tired of flying, and always have to sit next to the window.

Last time I went via Newark and there were bad snowstorms and long delays. This time I hope the weather will be better, and I am travelling via Detroit for a change.

Well, 10:01am.  Time for the repeated passport checking, hallway pacing, and the (pointless as he will come to fetch me anyway) watching out of the window.

Hopefully the driver will arrive in his full uniform, shades and curly wire earphones (he has done that a few times before), so that our local Neighbourhood Watch think I am working for the Men in Black.

All the best, Mir xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment